Design and installation of cleanrooms and critical areas for the Biopharmaceutical sector:
Valtria designs and installs cleanrooms and critical areas for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, veterinary, cosmetics, etc. industries dedicated to the production of different specific products.
- Sterile and non-sterile pharmaceuticals.
Sterile pharmaceuticals, such as parenterals, and non-sterile pharmaceuticals must be produced in high quality clean rooms, complying with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and EMEA (European Medicines Agency) standards.
- Production of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs).
APIs require high efficiency facilities and quality control, where contamination must be controlled. Cleanrooms used for API production must comply with GMP standards and be designed for the production of hazardous chemicals.
- HAPIs, Highly Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, such as hormones, cytostatics and antibiotics. Cleanrooms for production must also comply with GMP standards.
- Biotechnological products.
They require high safety and quality facilities for their production. Biotech products, such as recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies, must be produced in cleanrooms that meet GMP standards and are designed to do so.
- Veterinary, cosmetic and sanitary products must also be produced in cleanrooms that meet air quality standards. These facilities must also comply with industry-specific standards and regulations.