What are we looking for?
Project manager for the delegation in Argelia
As a Project manager your responsabilities will include:
– Development of technical and economic offers and state measurements.
– Technical, economic and administrative control of project’s execution.
– Management of human and material resources necessary for the execution of the project, and the outsourcing of resources needed.
– Offer’s request to suppliers and subcontractors as well as conduction of their comparative analysis.
– Control of deadlines, budgets and quality.
– Support to construction site managers.
– Project planification and closure.
– Monitoring of preparation, operations and final execution of the projects.
– Development of protocols and technical documents for the projects closure.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
Education: Technical engineer
Experience: Over 5 years
Desired requirements: It is an open position Engineer / Technic / or over more than five years experience in facilities project management , mechanical constructions with availability to travel to Algeria with expenses paid by the company. You need good French. English proficiency, knowledge of technical computing software, Autocad and Office will also be assessed positively. Driving license and own vehicle.Indefinite contract. Approximate travel regime (without fixed calendar dates) is parity between Algeria and Barcelona offices.