Valtria sponsors the A3P Spain Forum under the title “New review of Annex 1 of the GMP EU” is held on June 7 at the Hotel Vincci Soma in Madrid. During the event there will be seven conferences and a round table in which the following topics will be analyzed:
• New revision of Annex 1 of the EU GMPs: A3P proposals
• Advancing to the new requirements of Annex 1
• Application of Risk management in the design of the aseptic simulation process test in solutions and lyophilized
• The new draft of Annex 1: its impact on clean fluids
• Cleanliness, a key player in the draft of the new version of Annex 1
• Changes proposed in Annex 1 and their impact on current cleaning and disinfection practices in clean rooms
• Microbiology and data integrity in the new Annex 1
The expert panel is composed (in order of exposition of the aforementioned subjects) by Marc Besson from GIC A3P, Ana Maqueda from Pfizer, Sandra Villagrasa from Labiana Pharmaceuticals, Santiago Fernández from BWT, Pierre Devaux from TERANGA, Elizabeth Rivera from STERIS and Félix Montero-Julián from BioMérieux.
In addition, there will be an exhibition space for companies in which Valtria will be present (stand nº 3) and at the end of the event there will be a Networking party to facilitate the exchange of ideas among the participants.
The A3P Association is made up of more than 36,000 professionals from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices and cosmetics industries. For more than 30 years, A3P has been federating an international network of skills and experience to meet the technological and regulatory requirements of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
It is present in Algeria, Belgium, France, Italy, Morocco, Switzerland, Tunisia and, recently in Spain, by professionals from the sector who have promoted their presence in our country, as our colleague, Frédéric Pascual, Valtria Director in the North Africa and the Middle East, as well as Quality Director, prominent member of the A3P Association Committee in Spain.
To learn a little more A3P we invite you to watch the video below.